14-day return policy
According to Finnish laws we give you a 14-day return right after recieving the product ordered. This only applies for items bought online and shipped to you, not convention sales or pickups. You do not have to name a reason for your cancellation, but may have to proof the date when recieving the order if shipping took unexpectedly long.
In order to get a full refund (item/s + original shipping) you must:
1. Fill return form listed below and e-mail it to me first.
2. Return the item/s and pay for any shipping or other return fees yourself.
3. Make sure the item/s is in original new condition, not broken, used or dirty. You are responsible to make sure the item's are repackaged accordingly so they do not get damaged while shipped.
4. Once I have recieved the item/s back, I will immidiately refund you.
- Finnish return form: .odt (printable), .txt (plain text)
- English return form: .odt (printable), .txt (plain text)
Fill the return form and send to email@example.com
If you recieve a damaged package, take photographs of the damaged package and item (best if you can take a photo before opening the damaged package) and contact me immidiately about it. If I can confirm that the item was damaged while shipped I'll ship you a new item to you. If I do not have the same item in stock anymore you can choose from full refund or to wait until I have them again.